- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Lake District
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Tattershall Lakes Country Park
Tattershall Lakes Country Park has a fabulous setting deep within Lincolnshire parkland and is the perfect place for a family lodge holiday. The site has a relaxing and tranquil vibe yet is packed with facilities to ensure a fun filled holiday.
Sport loving families will be in their element with golf, fishing, pool, snooker, Jet Ski hire and even banana boat rides to enjoy. 2011 will also see the opening of the amazing new indoor swimming pool which is sure to be a big hit with all who visit. Other facilities include a bar, restaurant, shop and clubhouse offering family friendly entertainment on a weekend.
Offsite there are many attractions to enjoy including Tattershall Castle, Woodhall Spa and Coningsby Air Museum. The coast is also just a short drive away.
Guests can choose from a range of modern caravans and spacious woodland lodges. Lazy Hollow Lodges are traditional in style offering a home from home feel. These lodges can sleep from 4-6 people. Honey Glade Lodges also sleep 4-6 but are more contemporary and were brand new to the park in 2010. Sleepy Willow Lodges were also new in 2010 and are ideal for larger families. These spacious detached lodges sleep from 6-8 people.
All lodges at Tattershall Lakes Country Park have flat screen TV with selected freeview channels, verandah with furniture and central heating.
- Indoor heated pool
- Gym and spa *
- Sports court
- Merlin complex with family entertainment
- Outdoor cinema
- Restaurant, takeaway
- Bar with Sky sports TV serving food
- Wi-Fi access
- Snooker/pool tables *
- Amusements *
- Adventure playground, splashpad water play
- Coarse fishing lake *
- Adventure golf course *
- Cycle hire *
- Watersports (Jet skiing, jet ski hire *
- water skiing, wakeboarding and man made beach)
- Lakeside outdoor hot tub *
- Coffee shop
- Shop, Launderette *
- Outdoor cinema and entertainment area – Sat only Mar 23-Sep 9 (Sat and Wed peak times, weather permitting)
- Bar – Feb 9-Oct 28
- Entertainment – Mar 23-Nov 3 (weekends only Feb 9-Mar 23)
- Bike hire – Feb 9-Nov 3 (weekends only Feb 25-Mar 23)
- Outdoor splash zone – Feb 9-Sep 9 (weather permitting)
- All other facilities available Feb 9-Nov 3.
- * Charges Apply.
- A choice of two and three bedroom comfortable caravans, two bedroom holiday homes and lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Lakeside Lodge 8 VIP only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Comfort Lodge 4)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots £15pw each and highchairs £12pw each
- Pets £50 per week or £30 per short break each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Tattershall Lakes Country Park
Comfort Caravan 6Comfortable caravan with one double and one twin. DVD.
Comfort Caravan 8Comfortable caravan with one double and two twin. DVD.
Comfort Lodge 4Comfortable timber clad holiday home with one double and one twin. DVD. Towels included. Heating throughout.
Comfort Lodge 6Spacious lodge with one large double and one twin. DVD. Towels included. Heating throughout. Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with patio doors leading to verandah.
Lakeside Lodge 8 VIPContemporary lodge with one spacious double and two twin. Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Heating throughout. Patio doors leading to verandah with outdoor hot tub.
Luxury Caravan 6Top of the range caravan with one double, with TV and one twin. Shower. DVD. Double glazed and centrally heated. Decking and garden furniture.
Luxury Caravan 8Top of the range caravan with one double and two twin. Shower. DVD. Double glazed and centrally heated. Decking and garden furniture.
Other Lincolnshire parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Lincolnshire
Awarded the Lincolnshire Family Attraction of the Year award in recent years this fun day out is recommended. You can see seals and penguins, as well as other animals in the popular pets corner. Feeding time for the seals and penguins is the real highlight of the day. Entertainment, education and conservation are the main aims of this attraction. Natureland's work with abandoned baby seals has become known worldwide and it's carefully researched rearing and treatment program is now used by many other rescue centres.
Wow this is an amazing family theme park and you will probably need the full day to experience it all. From thrilling rides to family shows, kids of all ages are catered for. Some of the most popular rides include the Obliterator and The Pendulus, not forgetting the Hypoblaster. Family shows are entertaining such as the African Acrobat Show which is back by popular demand. Entrance tickets are good value and if you book online you will receive a discount. To save even more money if you live locally or are visiting the area for a few weeks you could buy a season ticket for around £50 which will allow you entry for the whole season.