- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Lake District
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Westfield Lakeland Lodges
Westfield Lakeland Lodges have a great secluded location on a peaceful part of the Yorkshire coastline. The lodes are luxurious and spacious with a great setting within 43 acres of landscaped farmland.
This is a quiet site with a bar and restaurant and pool tables. Other activities can be enjoyed in the local area including fishing, golf and some water sports are available at the nearby sea side resort of Scarborough which is easy to reach by car. There are also a few shops within easy reach and a post office. If you are looking to soak up a little culture then the historic city Of York is also easy to reach and has plenty of activities as well as a great choice of bars and restaurants.
Accommodation at Westfield Lakeland Lodges is stylish and spacious with everything you heed for a great self catering holiday including microwave and dishwasher. For a romantic escape for two the Westfield Holly is perfect. This lodge is top of the range and has a four poster bed and private hot tub.
For a larger group the Chestnut is a good choice having one double and two twin bedrooms as well as deluxe out door hot tub.
- Bar and restaurant
- Bar meals and takeaway
- A choice of outstanding luxury lodges with log burners and views to the fishing lakes.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Holly, Oak, Willow Plus and Chestnut only)
- Widescreen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels £4 per set (payable on arrival)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture and barbecue (barbecue £5pw charcoal not included)
- Gas central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Log burning stove (logs available £10 per bucket)
- Babies must be included in party total (in Willow only)
- Travel cots and highchairs £5pw each
- Pets £40pw each (max 2)
- (small breeds only) (in Willow, Willow Plus and Chestnut only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- All lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
Other Yorkshire Moors and Coast parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Jorvik Viking Centre is a fun and educational attraction offering visitors the chance to learn all about the Viking-Age city of Jorvik. Thanks to the Archaeologists from York Archaeological Trust the amazing houses, workshops and backyards of the Viking-Age city of Jorvik are on display and give a clear insight to the way of life all those years ago. The site aims to offer an interactive experience with the state of the art time capsule and the blacksmith's furnace being the top attractions.