- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Lake District
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Calvert Trust Kielder
Calvert Trust Kielder has an idyllic setting in the Northumberland region at the heart of stunning Kielder Water. The lodge will provide a lovely base for your stay where you can return after a busy day exploring Northumberland National Park or Hadrian's Wall.
Deep in the heart of Kielder Water and Forest park, this cluster of lodges is perfectly situated for water based activities as well as walking, cycling, climbing and fishing. The site has a number of facilities including an excellent play area for children and an indoor hydrotherapy pool, sauna and aromatherapy treatments. Highly qualified and experienced staff are on hand to offer land and water based activities and pre booking is essential.
Other amenities include lounges and a bar to enjoy a relaxing drink as well as a dining room and takeaway. For family fun there is a games room.
Calvert Lodge sleeps 7 and provides spacious accommodation with three bedrooms. The lodge features a flatscreen TV with freeview, DVD, stereo with ipod docking station and a well equipped kitchen and bathroom.
- Indoor hydrotherapy pool
- Sensory room *
- Sauna *
- Aromatherapist *
- Lounges and bar Wi-Fi access (in centre building)
- Dining room, takeaway meals
- Indoor and outdoor activities *
- All facilities – Mar 1-Nov 30.
- * Charges Apply.
- Please note: Facilities may be available outside of these dates – please check when booking.
- Extremely spacious, purpose built four star Scandinavian style lodges, offering spectacular views.
- Flat screen TV with freesat/DVD
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Height adjustable work tops and sink
- Level entry shower and bathroom
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Gas and/or electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Some lodges are located on a hill adjacent to the centre buildings – please check suitability when booking
Details and Offers
Activities are run by friendly, qualified and experienced staff and are subject to availability. Charges apply. Pre booking with the park advisable. Please contact the park direct for a list of activities.
Accommodation at Calvert Trust Kielder
Calvert LodgeExtremely spacious lodge with one double and two twin.
Calvert Lodge 2Extremely spacious lodge with one double, one twin and one room with bunks and a single. Some with ensuite shower or additional WC – please check when booking.
Other Northumberland parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Northumberland
With easy access from the A1 this lovely farm just north of Berwick makes a fantastic family day out. Follow the farm trail and meet an array of friendly farm animals. Kids will also enjoy the indoor and outdoor play areas, pet barn and tractor circuit. The admission fee is excellent value and you will get a free bag of food for the animals and a bag of fish food for the trouts in the fish pond. When you want a bite to eat, the licensed restaurant is the place to go with quality home cooking and a charming location in some of the converted farm buildings.
Go Ape! has really taken off and become one of the most popular attractions in the UK. The Northumberland course is set in the stunning grounds of Matfin Hall. Described as a high wire forest adventure this really is one for the more daring as the course takes place right up in the tree tops. Giant tree top obstacle courses include ladders, bridges, tunnels and some of the country's best zip lines. You will be provided with all safety equipment and training on site.